If you have experienced stalking or harassment, we encourage you to consider the following:
- If you are in immediate danger, call 911.
- Trust your instincts. If something doesn’t feel right, it probably isn’t.
- Take seriously any threats made by the person stalking/harassing you.
- Keep a written log of the behavior that is alarming or harassing.
- Tell someone who will support you and/or call The Aurora Center at 612-626-9111.
- Consider filing a Harassment Restraining Order or and Order for Protection. The Aurora Center may be able to assist with this or you can file a protective order on your own by accessing the MN Court Forms.